- 1.How to Create Great Proposal Themes
- 2.What’s a Proposal Theme and Why is it Important? (Part 1)
- 3.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 2): Features and Benefits
- 4.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 3): The Proof is in the Pudding
- 5.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 4): A Method for the Madness
- 6.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 5): Who You Gonna Call?
- 7.Telling Your Story: Compliant and Compelling Proposal Themes that Win
A winning proposal is all about standing out from the competition and capturing the attention and the imagination of proposal evaluators. Compliant and compelling proposal themes can make the difference between winning and losing your next bid by providing evaluators with the reasons to pick you.
Are you ready to win more? In an increasingly competitive marketplace, proposal teams need a more efficient and effective approach to theme development. Find out how using proposal themes in your next proposal can help you win more and work less.
This 5-part article unlocks some of the mystery behind creating great proposal themes.
- What’s a Theme and Why is it Important? (Part 1) explores the definition of a theme and the benefits of theme development in the proposal process.
- Features and Benefits (Part 2) takes a closer look at the two primary components of winning proposal themes.
- The Proof is in the Pudding (Part 3) describes how to get the most out of your themes by providing differentiating proof for the features and benefits that truly set you apart from the competition.
- A Method for the Madness (Part 4) introduces a simple, proven methodology for developing winning proposal themes that are compliant, compelling, and position your company to win.
- Who You Gonna Call? (Part 5) concludes with common theme development challenges, industry-leading consulting resources, and suggested reading, to help you create great proposal themes.