- 1.How to Create Great Proposal Themes
- 2.What’s a Proposal Theme and Why is it Important? (Part 1)
- 3.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 2): Features and Benefits
- 4.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 3): The Proof is in the Pudding
- 5.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 4): A Method for the Madness
- 6.How to Create Great Proposal Themes (Part 5): Who You Gonna Call?
- 7.Telling Your Story: Compliant and Compelling Proposal Themes that Win
Winning is all about standing out from the competition and capturing the attention of proposal evaluators. Strong targeted proposal themes can make the difference between winning and losing your next bid. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, proposal teams need a simple structured approach to writing proposal themes more efficiently and effectively.
Based on his APMP award-winning article, “How to Create Winning Proposal Themes”, Chris shares some proven methods, processes, and lessons learned to tell a more compliant and compelling proposal story using theme statements and focus boxes. These proposal elements significantly improve proposal efficiency and increase proposal effectiveness. In the end, you win more and work less.