We help customers win more and work less by focusing on three core capabilities that represent approximately 80% of our business.
- Capture: Planning and Management
- Proposal: Management, Writing, and Review
- Coaching: Training and Orals Preparation
Other Service Areas
We complement these three capabilities with a wide range of support services to help our customers grow.
- Account Planning
- Business Development Maturity Assessments
- Business Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Contract Negotiation
- Desktop Publishing
- Executive Recruiting
- Graphic Conceptualization and Rendering
- Market Analysis
- Marketing Brochures
- Process Improvements
- Quality Assurance
- Requirements Analysis
- RFP Development
- Staff Augmentation
- Target Account Pursuits
- Vendor Evaluation
- Webinar Development
- Website Development
- White Papers
How We Do It
Our solutions are based on a flexible approach to fit your changing business climate. We design these solutions to strike the perfect balance between your priorities and your constraints as they change from project to project. Collaboration is key to bridging the gap between executives, capture, proposal, and subject matter expert teams.
We deliver “outstanding” service that exceeds customer expectations with breakthrough improvements in business development efficiency and effectiveness.
- 177 customers
- Countless billions in new business contracts
- >375 projects/>250 proposals
- Rated “Outstanding” across 12 categories on 98% of projects
- Consultants and partner companies handpicked by recognized business development leader
- No big company overhead costs
- Outstanding Partner Award: Exceeding Client Expectations
Reasons to Believe
Our value proposition provides customers, partners, and consultants with a dramatic difference.
- Proven resources you know and trust. Chris Simmons personally handpicks consultants guaranteed to meet your specific needs.
- High return on BD investment. Our strategic partnerships and alliances with trusted companies and consultants brings the entire BD network to your door. We serve as your advocate and negotiate consultant rates on your behalf so you don’t have to.
- Process improvements that exceed expectations. Proven processes and extensive use of templates and tools increase productivity. Free end-of-project service evaluations, lessons-learned, and recommendations position you for future people, process, and technology improvement. Only four consultants in 13 years did not meet expectations.
- 2015 at a Glance:
- 30 customers
- 13 new business contract wins (Air Force, ED, Ext-Im Bank, FBI, Orange County, New Mexico, SEC)
- 25 Consultants/Partners (1099)
- 58 projects/41 proposals