- 28 years’ business development consulting experience
- Deloitte Consulting (Partner)/CGI (Senior Principal)
- Top 25 Consultants, Excellence in Leadership nominee (Consulting Magazine)
- Award-winning author and featured speaker
- Top 1% Most Viewed LinkedIn profiles (2,700 connections, 1,400 endorsements)
- Best Practice Award: Contract Negotiations/Management (CGI/AMS)
- MBA, Information Technology, University of Massachusetts (Amherst)
- BA, Psychology, Boston College, Magna Cum Laude
Rainmakerz Consulting is an Association of Proposal Management Professionals corporate sponsor. Our founder is an APMP Fellow, premium consultant, and former member of the APMP Journal Editorial Advisory Board. He regularly participates in local and international conferences, webinars, the procurement improvement committee, and the mentor/protégé program.
- APMP® Fellows Award. The association’s highest honor recognizing members who have made significant contributions to the new business development industry and APMP (one of only 82 Fellows worldwide out of 10,000+ historical members)
- John Elder Journal Award. For best feature article in the APMP Journal, How to Create Winning Proposal Themes
- National Capital Area Chapter LinkedIn Discussion Group Manager (1,700 members)
- APMP National Capital Area Chapter Board Member. Vice President and Membership Chairman responsible for doubling membership (2008-2011)
Chris is a recognized thought leader in a number of business development areas. The two videos below include his perspectives on presentation coaching (APMP TV) and business development consulting for federal contractors (Washington Business Tonight with Rebecca Cooper).